Each week I talk about 8 things that I find to be awesome. Whether it be geek news, things to be added to my ever-growing wishlist, funny pics or some rad new music...you'll find it weekly here at The Shiny Happy in my
And here we go:
- Can you truly pass up seeing The Boss cover Lorde!? No. No, you can't. Springsteen's cover of "Royals" is pretty sweet.
- Ever wonder which superhero you resembled the most? For me, yes...everyday. I thought I was Wonder Woman. Apparently, I'm Captain America. I can live with that. Which Superhero Are You?
- My friend introduced me to MOG this weekend. Anyone else using this? I might be hooked. Especially since I haven't gotten on the Spotify wagon yet. Which is better?
- I seriously died laughing when I saw this. This is so me...sorry. Pin for the win!
- I have been obsessing over this watch for too long. Ugh. It must be mine...soon! I just have to win a little from the lottery first...
- I have big plans to go to my very first Dallas Comic Con in May. I can't stop thinking about it. Anyone else going to be there?
- I have a new love in the form of an Etsy shop. Everyone should check out House of Darkly. So many wants!!! Especially the 8-bit Geek necklace!!
- It's Pi Day! Pi Day! 3.14 Pi Day!