Wednesday, October 1, 2014

amber & fashion.

I don't really consider myself to be fashion forward.  My fashion sense is pretty much based on what doesn't itch.  I'm cool with this...and that's what matters.
I can't sit and read about fashion.  I don't care about fashion.  If what I'm wearing happens to be in style, then sweet.  I have always been one to do my own thing.  I don't just march to the beat of my own drum, I create a drum line and invite everyone to join in!  But, I'm cool with this...and that's what matters.

I honestly do admire the girls who are always put together.  I give honor to those who are always in style.  That's cool.  You like to wear heels all day, every day?  Go for it!  You are way more awesome than I.  I have to dress up for work 5 days a week.  Ugh.  That's enough.

I don't really know what "my style" is.  I'm not sure there is an official name for it.  I know it's borderline tomboy.  Sometimes casual preppy.  Who knows. 


My favorite clothing items are ripped jeans and chucks. Maybe TOMS.  Usually a T-shirt...occasionally something a little bit snazzier, but just as comfortable.  Maybe even a black blazer over a t-shirt.  I'm so low-maintenance. Thankfully, the mister likes my black t-shirt/ripped jeans ensembles.  This is why we work.  Of course, he is a black t-shirt and jeans kinda guy.  I often refer to him as "Johnny Cash."

If you aren't following me on Pinterest (*gasp*) you can always check out my style board.  Maybe you're like me.  If so, I'll need to start following YOUR board right away.  Feel free to follow all the other random stuff I post.  Pinterest has my heart.

What is your style?  Got a few favorite items that you always want to wear?  Tell me!


2 comments:

  1. My style is "comfortable". I wear dresses for work, always ALWAYS with black tights because I'm the hairiest mo fo in the world and life is much too short for shaving my legs every freaking day. At the weekends I wear jeans, stripy t-shirts, and cosy, novelty jumpers/sweatshirts. On the days I bother to accessorise at all, I raid my jewellery box full of Lego-based/dinosaur-shaped jewellery. Sophisticated and pulled together I am definitely not :p xxx

    ReplyDelete