Tuesday, February 18, 2014

loot crate.

http://mbsy.co/lootcrate/453977

Are you a looter? 
I subscribed to the awesomeness of Loot Crate in November...and I am in love.

If you're not familiar, Loot Crate is a monthly gear and swag club for us geeks. Each month, Loot Crate handpicks 6-8 new items to include in the box, which are kept secret until the boxes are delivered!  The wait is brutal...but worth it.  And the good news?  It's affordable!!

The box can't be missed in the mail.  Plus, opening it is like a geeky Christmas once a month.  I jump up and down and squee over everything inside.  The mister usually gives an all-knowing grin as his thirty-something year old wife bounces in excitement.  It really is quite shameful...and probably the main reason that I have yet to upload an unboxing video like other Looters.  Seriously.  Go to YouTube and search for "Loot Crate Unboxing".  They're everywhere!



Every month, they will tease you by announcing the theme of that month's box.  This month is "Warriors" and will feature EXCLUSIVE Bravest Warriors items along with other epic gear...and a t-shirt!  My February box ships in 2 days and I am dying to know what's inside! 
Go sign up today!

3 comments:

  1. I keep post-poning the inevitable that is Loot Crate.
    IDK...I would probably get too addicted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of those monthly subscription boxes. It is hard to resist, but I really have to save up my money! Although I guess it isn't too expensive... ugh... must... get... off... computer....

    ReplyDelete