Friday, June 13, 2014

8-bits of awesome.

Each week I talk about 8 things that I find to be awesome.  Whether it be geek news, things to be added to my ever-growing wish list, funny pics or some rad new music...you'll find it weekly here at The Shiny Happy in my

 
And here we go:
 
  • Has anyone else been wanting a Gnome-Eating Garden Kaiju for your yard? 
  • Why don't I have super cool neighborhood watch signs in MY town??
  • Walter White, Jr. wished his dad a Happy Father's Day....and my heart shattered again over the crystal meth-shaped-hole that Breaking Bad has left.
  • Have you heard of Cowl Girl!?  I must say that I'm pretty stoked to see this.
  • While looking for office art, I came across The Power Cosmic on Etsy.  Check them out!!  I now have several prints on my wish list.
  • My OCD self REALLY wants to invest in one of these.
  • I dare you to tell me that this doesn't make you squeeeeeeeee.
  • My new spice rack project.  I'm loving it!
Alright! And that's a wrap on this week's 8-bits! What things are bringing the awesome to your life this week? Let me know by sharing your links in the comments. I can always use more awesome.
 

4 comments:

  1. I NEED that gnome eating kaiju. And I don't even have a yard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cowl girl looks awesome. I'll definitely be keeping tabs on it.

    ReplyDelete