Friday, December 20, 2013

five senses friday #9.

Merry Christmas, blog friends!  This will be my last post until after Christmas.  Our festivities will start tomorrow and will be going strong until Wednesday night.  I hope you all have a wonderful time with your families.  Thanks so much for checking in!  Now, my Five Senses Friday...
Five Senses Friday is were I reflect on the last week or so through the senses.  Here is my week in review.  Enjoy!


Tasting::


My famous Oreo Truffles that I have started making every year for Christmas.  I've done good and have only eaten one.  I can't say the same for everyone else.  This tin is emptying quickly here at work.
Definitely looking forward to all the tasting I will be doing starting this weekend!  Wooo!  Bring on the fat pants & the Christmas awesomeness!


Feeling::


Seriously excited to start our Christmas festivities tomorrow!  This is my favorite time of year.  I love spending time with my family.

Seeing::


This cute little face looking up at me every morning...begging for breakfast.  I'm pretty sure that's one of his favorite words.  I love my Jackson.


Hearing::


Christmas music.  Christmas music.  And MORE Christmas music.  Thankfully I love it...but only during the month of December.  One exception is Paul McCartney's "Wonderful Christmas Time."  The synthesizers in that song make me want to continually stab my ears with broken ornaments.


Smelling::

Peppermint.  Smelly Jax.  More peppermint.  I love the smells of Christmas.  I'll honestly be sad when the holidays are over.  They make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.


What were some of your experiences this week?  Feel free to play along in the comments, find me online or post your own blog!




6 comments:

  1. Your dog is so cute! I love his puppy eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boxers are great. My parents used to have one. He was my running buddy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are! I'm working on leash training him so he can be MY running buddy.

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness, your doggie is just too stinkin' cute! Thanks for finding my blog and following! I'm glad so now that I can follow you as well! Us fellow geeks have to stick together! :) Hope you guys had a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww...thanks! I'm looking forward to reading your blog! Geeks ARE awesome.... :)

      Delete