Greetings from the month of December, folks! Can you believe it's here?
Tis the season to
throat punch someone be jolly! Am I right!?
I'm finally rested from the awesome Thanksgiving festivities of last week. This is how my holiday went down:
- The mister and I drove an hour and a half to my mom's house on Wednesday night for the annual Pre-Thanksgiving Friendsgiving. Just a bunch of good food (can someone say jalapeno burgers?) and good ol' boys.
- Thursday morning consisted of pj's all day, cuddles with the mister during our annual James Bond-a-thon, and cooking with mom.
- Thursday afternoon, we left to go to my grandparents house to meet up with the whole fam. Did that include skeet shooting? Yes. Yes, it did. Was I good blogger who took awesome pics? No. No, I was not. If I was, you would have sweet shots of yours truly crushing all 3 of my skeets. Oh yeah! But alas, I failed.
- I drove my grandfather's golf cart out to shoot...but it died. I may of had to walk back and just leave it out in the woods. Yep. I'm awesome.
- Food, food, food and photo ops with the fam! Enjoy....
|I seriously love my nephew. He is beyond amazing!|
|The mister & I with some of my favorite cousins, Nathan & Carleigh.|
|Couldn't miss getting a shot with my favorite lady. Love my momma!|
|Go ahead & tell me how awesome my little nephew is. This is golden.|
I was not a trooper this year. I did not get up early and shop. No sir, no ma'am. The mister and I slept in like the
lazy brilliant people we are. That afternoon, we braved Wal-Mart, but only the Lawn & Garden center for some Christmas decor. Since this is our first Christmas together, we had to buy everything! FUN! Luckily, we were out in a flash and home to decorate. The tree is up, folks! I'm pretty proud.
|Notice the pickle? Oh yeah. Necessity.|
|And look who celebrated his first Thanksgiving. Don'tcha just love that little mug?|
Did you and your family do anything extra exciting? Let me know by leaving a comment.
Happy Thanksgiving to you guys. Hope your holiday was as rad as mine. Now on to the Christmas festivities!