Friday, October 18, 2013

five senses friday #3.

Five Senses Friday is were I reflect on the last week through the senses.  This week has been rather nice.  Not too hectic.  Not too stressful.  I love weeks like these.  I especially love that this Texas heat is subsiding and the cool air is starting to show up. 

Without further ado, here is my week...



Tasting::


(sarcasmwithasideofveggies.wordpress.com)
Seems like I've been on a chicken kick this week.  It's been a lot of chicken up until last night.  The mister cooked his smothered pork chops and homemade bread.  YUM!  I'm also out of coffee.  Ugh.  I need to go grocery shopping pretty bad.  Looks like I just made plans for my Saturday...


Feeling::


My favorite road in Bells, Texas.
Nostalgic while driving down the backroads of home...especially my favorite road.
Awesome because I could finally wear a scarf.  Cool breezes blowing through the house from my open windows.  Cold at night because my polar bear of a husband likes to have the windows open AND the fans blowing.  Brrrr....


Seeing::


The wedding cake.

Megan & Uncle David.

My family from my dad's side at my cousin's wedding.  Megan was a gorgeous bride and the wedding & reception were a Pinterest dream!  I loved getting to catch up with everyone.  I especially loved seeing my Uncle David's sweet dance moves.  I'm a proud member of an overly-Caucasian family...
The mister and I also watched "Looper."  Pretty cool, if ya ask me.  Although Joseph Gordon-Levitt trying to look like Bruce Willis was a little hard to get used to.

Hearing::


 

The rain hitting the windows.  Funny stories from the mister.  Country music blasting at the wedding reception.  Protests from Jax as we teach him to lay down.

Smelling:: 


The rain.  Home cooking in the kitchen. ....and once again, Jax.


What were some of your experiences this week?  Feel free to play along in the comments, find me online or post your own blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment