Friday, October 4, 2013

five senses friday.

Five Senses Friday is an idea I got from my awesome friend, Lauren, over at The Urban HippieShe has Five Senses Monday, where she showcases her sweet photography skills and weekly experiences.  
But, I'm a fan of alliteration and you get this on Friday!  Plus, this gives me the opportunity to share some of my favorite things I've found throughout the week.  Some from personal experience.  Some from the fabulous interwebs.  
So, let's get this party started:

Tasting::


While everyone else is busy talking fall and pumpkin-flavored everything, I indulged in the sweet, sweet flavors of cajun food.  There's just nothing like it, people.  
Bayou Jack's Cajun Grill recently opened on our downtown square and I became a happy, happy girl.  
Two words, folks -- Gator. Tail.  Aaaand drinks in mason jars.

Feeling::



Cuddle times with Jax.  The mister and I are on a journey with this new puppy training thing.  We've both done it before, but forgot all the stuff that we didn't like about it.  Stinkin' cute face!  Soo many feels...

Seeing::

Instagram: @jonacuff
This picture sent me into a spiraling mess of goo.  It is necessary that I inform you all of my admiration for otters.  Oh. My.  They are too much cute.  Do I want an otter to cuddle MY face!?  

Heck YES, I do!

One day I will take the time to explain my otter devotion...and you will love them, too.


Hearing::



I've had several songs on repeat this week, but this is FRIDAY and I'm feeling quite spunky.
May I recommend "Camilo (The Magician)" by Said The Whale?  My friend, Cory, recommended this little diddy and I was hooked instantly.  So, crank it up this weekend & think of me.

 
Smelling::



Puppy breath.  Pink Chiffon from Bath & Body Works. Swagger by Old Spice (the mister, not me.  I promise.) Rain...finally!  But mostly dog...


What were some of your experiences this week?  Feel free to play along in the comments, find me online or post your own blog!

Also, in my efforts to be a legit blogger, I've joined Bloglovin. 
I hear that's the thing to do...

Follow my blog with Bloglovin




No comments:

Post a Comment