Friday, November 1, 2013

five senses friday #5.

Five Senses Friday is were I reflect on the last week through the senses.  This week was full of activity...and the weekend will only bring more!  Friday makes me happier than any other day.


Tasting::

 

The mister's spicy chili.  I don't say spicy nonchalantly people.  This man is a heat seeker.  We're talking ghost peppers and scorpion sauce.  Slap ya mama hot.  But YUM!  He's quite the cook.

Feeling:: 

Our little family.
The warmth and love of walking into my mom's house.  I love spending time with my mom.  I love the feeling I get when I'm back home.  I especially loved the feeling of tucking Miss Mattison into my old bed...in my old room...with her Nintendo DS.  


Crazy faces with Mom & M.
Excitement for Seestarpalooza this weekend with my little sis, Laci!  We live 2 hours apart and haven't hung out much since I moved off to California.  Now that I'm back, we've got some time to make up.  I can't wait! 

Seeing::


Little Matti as the cutest bumblebee I've ever seen and Jax looking like such a cute little boy during his Halloween picture. Don't let him fool you, this took work.  Thanks to the mister for being the patient assistant.

Hearing:: 


Coughing and wheezing from our poor, little Jax.  He woke us up every hour on the hour Tuesday night.  Wednesday morning we were at the vet's office.  Diagnosis: Kennel Cough. Looks like he caught it while we were at the office last week for his shots.  *sigh*  The antibiotics and the cough suppressant are working wonders...and mom and dad can sleep through the night.

 

Smelling::

 

My awesome fall Scentsy that reminds me of my mom's house.  The mister has deemed it "too girly" for the house.  We are now enjoying the aroma of Crackling Campfire.  The struggle.


What were some of your experiences this week?  Feel free to play along in the comments, find me online or post your own blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment