Friday, November 22, 2013

five senses friday #8.

Five Senses Friday is were I reflect on the last week through the senses.  Here is my week in review.  Enjoy!

Tasting::


You may get tired of the coffee references.  My apologies, but coffee is the life source to this kid.  It will forever be enjoyed...especially in a geeky mug.  I have a geeky coffee mug obsession.  
Definitely looking forward to all the tasting I will be doing on Thursday!  Wooo!  Bring on the fat pants!

Feeling::


Accomplished after the Color Run.  Excited about a possible trip to Trader Joe's tomorrow.  Anticipation to get home today and see if my very first Loot Crate has arrived yet.  Ugh!  It's killing me, people!


 Also, feeling super awesome driving the mister's new truck!  Rawr!!! 

Seeing::


Super awesome photos from the Color Run website...of yours truly!!!  Apparently, the photographer was my friend.  :) 

Hearing::


Everyone talking about going to see Catching Fire last night, and I didn't go! Waahh!  I will have to convince the mister that we need to brave the crowds!

Smelling::

 

Kid you not, I can already smell the scents of Thanksgiving.  Yummy food.  The smell of my Granny's house.  The cool, fall air.  Mmmm......


What were some of your experiences this week?  Feel free to play along in the comments, find me online or post your own blog!




2 comments:

  1. Hi! Just dropping by to let you know I gave you a Liebster award on my blog! If you enjoy that kind of thing, stop by http://diaryofanalien1.blogspot.com/2013/11/i-got-liebster-award-no-not-lobster.html to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWESOME! Thanks, Angel! I'll get right on that! :)

      Delete