Sunday, November 10, 2013

sunday social - week 3.

Wahoo!  I'm rockin' this week's Sunday Social!  Check it out & get linked up!




Favorite Thanksgiving Memory:  I will always love the memories of playing with all of my cousins at Thanksgiving when we were little.  But honestly, I think this year will be my favorite.  My first Thanksgiving married to the mister.  He's my favorite.
Favorite Thanksgiving Food:  Pumpkin pie!  My, oh my! 

What is a Thanksgiving Tradition you and your family have? :  Sitting down at the table with my mom after dinner & going through the Black Friday ads.  We find what we need, make index cards for each store and create our plan of attack!

Show us a favorite Thanksgiving picture (or 5) from years past:  

Best Thanksgiving photobomb ever (with my gorgeous friend, Emily.)


Don't know why I love this pic of my bro and I so much.  I just do.  I'm pretty sure he was pinching me.


What are you most looking forward to about this Thanksgiving?  First Thanksgiving married to the mister.  New traditions.  New memories.  Definitely looking forward to spending time with family.


Come link up with us and get Sunday Social! Meet new friends, comment on new blogs…it's fun!
Until next time


No comments:

Post a Comment