Friday, November 15, 2013

five senses friday #7.

Five Senses Friday is were I reflect on the last week through the senses.  My week has been pretty calm, for the most part.  It seemed like it took FOREVER for today to finally arrive.  Still, there was plenty of action.  So, here we go!

Tasting::

The mister's AMAZING smothered pork chops and homemade bread.  He's the best! Chips and salsa on date night last night.  That man knows what I like.

Feeling:: 

Ready to find our new home and get moved in.  Excited about the houses we've seen (and we still have one more tonight).  Cold mornings of 20-30 degree weather while taking Jax outside.

  
The results of my last Color Run.

Beyond pumped to be headed to my second Color Run in Dallas on Saturday with my mom and a couple of friends.  Anticipation of my very first Loot Crate that will be shipped next week!  I can't wait!!!


Seeing:: 

A few gorgeous houses that I could be happy living in for the rest of my life. Dog hair.  Everywhere.  The movie "Road House" for the first time...at the request of the mister.  Of course, you can't go wrong with a little Swayze.  Am I right!?


Hearing::

 

The awesome voice of my friend, Rita Fulmer, as she sang and I played the cajon at her mom's wedding.  She is amazing.  I recently sang backgrounds and played drums on her latest album.  I play/sing with that girl every chance I get.


Smelling::

(febreze.com)

A nice-smelling man when I came home last night...all dressed for a surprise date night.  Yum!  Mexican food for dinner.  Apple Spice & Delight Febreze to combat the "Jax" smell.



What were some of your experiences this week?  Feel free to play along in the comments, find me online or post your own blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment