Saturday, November 9, 2013

the soup.

The Soup includes a mixture of all the lovely things that made me *squee* this week! It’s got my favorite geek news, social media posts, and anything other delicious thing that makes me happy. 
So, awaaay we go! 

  • Geek Newsy Things:  Thor’s Jaimie Alexander Fans The Flames Of Rumorville By Talking About Warner Bros. Superhero Films & Wonder Woman at The Mary Sue and "Star Wars: Episode VII" Gets An Official Release Date at Nerd Approved. 
  • Favorite Facebook/Instragram Post:  I'm thankful that my friend, Sophia, sent me a virtual Starbucks red cup cheers from California.  I can't say that I was thankful for her song choice -- "Friday" by Rebecca Black.  Ugh, earworm.

  • Favorite Tweet: "Shout out to @theradwagon!  One of the few RL people that can handle me on twitter." -- @jayosy (My friend, Joss, in California)  <--- She's pretty awesome by the way, which deserves a follow in my opinion.
  • Favorite Pin:
    (imglove.com)
  • Favorite Song: "Miss Jackson" by Panic! At The Disco
  • Favorite Blog Post:  "The Littlest Turtle" at Daddy's Little Prop.  So. Much. Cute.
  • Something I Learned:  One of the most popular marching songs for the Russian Military is the Spongebob Squarepants theme song.
  • Wants of the Week: 
    LOVE this GameBoy Coffee Mug from This Is Why I'm BrokeI think that seeing the "Game Over" at the end would make me even more distraught about having no coffee.
  •  
    My, oh my!  So much want for this Michael Kors bag.  Ugh.  Give me your money!
    Seriously!  The cold weather is here and I live with Mr. Polar Bear.  I would rock one of these Star Wars Onesies in a heartbeat!


    As a proud girl with a gun, I love these target posters!  These are even better than the zombie targets that have been around.  I might need to order some and go warm up my Glock! 

    What are some things that made you squee this week?  Hit me up or share in the comments.


2 comments:

  1. Love the game over mug. It would make me want to drink more coffee so it might be a bit dangerous for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every mug makes me want to drink more coffee. haha. Of course, this one seems to be challenging me.

      Delete